Remote Only • Full Time
We're looking for Account Executive to help us growing our sales efforts across the given territory.
• Be a visible presence for Work’sTruly, inclusive of conferences, client and prospect onsites, networking events and the overall business community
• Build a sales pipeline, both individually and in collaboration with extended teams
• Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo through follow up calls to closing
• Build on and establish relationships through both inbound and outbound efforts
• Identify the right stakeholders in a target market as potential customers of our product
• Be responsible for sales from a given territory
• Be responsible to achieve quarterly and annual targets
• Partner with our teams to prove value and problem solve for customers to help them to think about and see solutions to their business challenges
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build rapport
• Ability to adapt to a long sales cycle and establish credibility with decision makers of target market
• High degree of comfort speaking to creatives and engineers alike
• Action-oriented, results driven, with a sense of humor and willingness to learn and adapt
• Will to travel to assigned territory for short business trips
• An aptitude for learning tech products
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Work’sTruly, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
You can let us know about your interest by writing an email to email@example.com
While applying kindly include :
1. Brief about you, your story so far
2. What excites you about Work’sTruly?
3. Links to your projects, creations, designs, and personal errands.
Personal Website / Blog / GitHub / GitLab / StackOverflow / Dribbble / Behance / Medium.
Something, we can get our hands on and can't resist to follow you up!
All the best!