Remote Only • Full Time
We're looking for Flutter Application Developer to turn product ideas into reality.
• Write secure, maintainable code
• Collaborate with teammates to build and improve high-traffic Android and iOS apps
• Participate in code reviews and help to guide software architecture decisions
• Mentor and learn from the other developers, product people, and designers
• Hands-on knowledge of Flutter framework, components, and Dart language
• Current and extensive understanding of modern Android, iOS technologies
• Strong computer science fundamentals: object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms
• An excellent understanding of REST APIs, Git and Agile methodology
• Strong UI and design skills
• Ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
• A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
• A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things higher
We are very particular about who we hire. We hire for long term and that's why hiring process is important for us.
Our hiring process consists of Four Rounds:
1. Introductory, Basic Round:
In a 15-minute telephone conversation we get to know each other initially with basic questions.
In a position related assignment you perform with the skills needed to do assigned task.
3. Advanced Round:
In a 60-minute video conferencing conversation with the team member - we find out if skill sets match our needs.
4. Cultural Fit Round:
In a 60-minute video conferencing coversation we talk about expectations of work culture, see if our values match.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Work’sTruly, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
You can let us know about your interest by writing an email to email@example.com
While applying kindly include :
1. Brief about you, your story so far
2. What excites you about Work’sTruly?
3. Links to your projects, creations, designs, and personal errands.
Personal Website / Blog / GitHub / GitLab / StackOverflow / Dribbble / Behance / Medium.
Something, we can get our hands on and can't resist to follow you up!
All the best!