Remote Only • Full Time
We're looking for macOS Application Developer to turn product ideas into reality.
• Write secure, maintainable code
• Collaborate with teammates to build and improve high-traffic macOS app
• Participate in code reviews and help to guide software architecture decisions
• Mentor and learn from the other developers, product people, and designers
• Strong computer science fundamentals: object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, Objective-C and Swift
• An excellent understanding of REST APIs, Git and Agile methodology
• Current and detailed knowledge of the capabilities of modern macOS technologies
• Strong UI and design skills
• Ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
• A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
• A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things higher
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Work’sTruly, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
You can let us know about your interest by writing an email to email@example.com
While applying kindly include :
1. Brief about you, your story so far
2. What excites you about Work’sTruly?
3. Links to your projects, creations, designs, and personal errands.
Personal Website / Blog / GitHub / GitLab / StackOverflow / Dribbble / Behance / Medium.
Something, we can get our hands on and can't resist to follow you up!
All the best!