Remote Only • Full Time
We're looking for Customer Experience Agent to make our customers successful and to help us build the best possible product for our customers.
• Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner
• Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
• Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team
• Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our engineering teams
• Work with the product development and QA teams to test new features and bug fixes and surfacing meaningful customer feedback
• Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes
• Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation
• Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
• Identify prospective customers and work to understand how they can improve their organization’s performance with our product
• Caring deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
• Understanding of the web and how it works. Not afraid of the technology
• Skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
• Mastery of English and a strong, confident, and exacting writer
• Exhibition of diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
• Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Work’sTruly, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
You can let us know about your interest by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
While applying kindly include :
1. Brief about you, your story so far
2. What excites you about Work’sTruly?
3. Links to your projects, creations, designs, and personal errands.
Personal Website / Blog / GitHub / GitLab / StackOverflow / Dribbble / Behance / Medium.
Something, we can get our hands on and can't resist to follow you up!
All the best!