Remote Only • Full Time
We're looking for Product Data Analyst to effectively turn business questions into data analysis, and provide meaningful recommendations on strategy.
• Leverage data to perform intensive analysis across all areas of our business to drive product development
• Identify key levers for growth & efficiency and work closely with product to transform hypothesis into product features
• Design experiments and interpret the results to draw detailed and actionable conclusions
• Generate ideas for exploratory analysis to shape future projects and provide recommendations for actions to Product Teams
• Create dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results
• Define and monitor key product metrics
• Present findings to concerned ones to drive product decisions
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, operations, and marketing
• Proficiency with noSQL databases, and experience or familiarity with one additional scripting language
• Strong background in, or comfort with, statistical concepts
• Ability to facilitate experimentation and conduct experiment analysis
• Laser-focused on the details, while keeping strategic priorities top-of-mind
• Responsible and reliable to the people you work with - this is a team effort!
• Growth mindset. You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
• Project management savvy. You demand the best from your peers to get joint projects done well
• Responsiveness. You deliver timely, digestible answers to complex asks
• Consistently think of ways to improve our products and the business
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Work’sTruly, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
You can let us know about your interest by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
While applying kindly include :
1. Brief about you, your story so far
2. What excites you about Work’sTruly?
3. Links to your projects, creations, designs, and personal errands.
Personal Website / Blog / GitHub / GitLab / StackOverflow / Dribbble / Behance / Medium.
Something, we can get our hands on and can't resist to follow you up!
All the best!