Remote Only • Full Time
We're looking for Infrastructure Developer to help designing and implementing infrastructure for delivering and running software services.
• Build deployment and testing pipelines
• Look after automated provisioning of cloud infrastructure
• Watching out for performance bottlenecks and scaling pitfalls
• Mentor and learn from the other developers, product people, and designers
• Excellent at working with server virtualisation, IaaS and PaaS cloud (AWS, GCE, Digital Ocean, Heroku etc.)
• Adept with Infrastructure provisioning tools such as Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible
• An eagerness to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done
• Knowledge of Scripting and programming languages like Python, Ruby, Perl, Golang, etc.
• Proficiency in building Linux systems (Ubuntu)
• Passion for and ability to work with software development teams releasing production-ready software on a daily basis
• Hands on with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis-CI, GoCD
• Ability to administer application servers, web servers, and databases (Nginx, MongoDB)
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Work’sTruly, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
You can let us know about your interest by writing an email to email@example.com
While applying kindly include :
1. Brief about you, your story so far
2. What excites you about Work’sTruly?
3. Links to your projects, creations, designs, and personal errands.
Personal Website / Blog / GitHub / GitLab / StackOverflow / Dribbble / Behance / Medium.
Something, we can get our hands on and can't resist to follow you up!
All the best!