Remote Only • Full Time
We're looking for Product Data Developer to design stable and reliable databases and help users retrieve data effectively.
• Design stable, reliable and effective databases
• Optimize and maintain legacy systems
• Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
• Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
• Participate in code reviews and help to guide software architecture decisions
• Mentor and learn from the other developers, product people, and designers
• Good understanding of data and schema standards and concepts
• Adept with database design, implementation, troubeshooting and maintenance
• Hands on with data management (permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
• Knowledge of noSQL databases
• An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Work’sTruly, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
You can let us know about your interest by writing an email to email@example.com
While applying kindly include :
1. Brief about you, your story so far
2. What excites you about Work’sTruly?
3. Links to your projects, creations, designs, and personal errands.
Personal Website / Blog / GitHub / GitLab / StackOverflow / Dribbble / Behance / Medium.
Something, we can get our hands on and can't resist to follow you up!
All the best!