Remote Only • Full Time
We're looking for Product Marketing Expert to help us build the new way doing work.
• Build Work’sTruly awareness and champions in target community
• Produce integrated regional marketing plans to increase awareness, grow lead flow, and support enterprise-wide adoption across target region
• Create and leverage in-person events, webinars, email campaigns, and field marketing programs, among other tactics, to help our sales teams achieve aggressive revenue goals
• Collaborate closely with the strategic and enterprise sales and customer success teams to understand key business issues facing stakeholders in target accounts and develop customized programs to address them
• Analyze and evaluate the impact of your programs and campaigns in an easy-to understand language for sales
• Someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, fits in well with our team, and elevates our game. A sense of humor, a lack of ego, and a desire to do great work is essential
• Flexible to adjust quickly to business needs and evolving priorities This is an emerging market, and will require entrepreneurial thinking by someone who can roll up their sleeves and find creative solutions to get the job done right
• Excellent communicator with experience partnering with sales
• Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, going back and forth often to get the job done right. One day you could be thinking about quarterly strategy, the next day staffing an event - no job is too big or small
• Self-starter and naturally organized
• Naturally collaborative - loves working cross-functionally and building relationships with teammates
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Work’sTruly, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
You can let us know about your interest by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
While applying kindly include :
1. Brief about you, your story so far
2. What excites you about Work’sTruly?
3. Links to your projects, creations, designs, and personal errands.
Personal Website / Blog / GitHub / GitLab / StackOverflow / Dribbble / Behance / Medium.
Something, we can get our hands on and can't resist to follow you up!
All the best!