Remote Only • Full Time
We're looking for Product Security Expert to safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
• Protect system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
• Recognize problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations
• Implement security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
• Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
• Upgrade system by implementing and maintaining security controls
• Keep users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Excellent at working with server virtualisation, IaaS and PaaS cloud (AWS, GCE, Digital Ocean, Heroku etc.)
• Adept with System Administration, Network Security
• Hands on with Network Troubleshooting, Firewall Administration, Network Protocols
• Knowledge of Information Security Policies
• Proficiency with Linux systems (Ubuntu)
• Passion for and ability to work with engineering team releasing secure software services on a daily basis
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Work’sTruly, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
You can let us know about your interest by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
While applying kindly include :
1. Brief about you, your story so far
2. What excites you about Work’sTruly?
3. Links to your projects, creations, designs, and personal errands.
Personal Website / Blog / GitHub / GitLab / StackOverflow / Dribbble / Behance / Medium.
Something, we can get our hands on and can't resist to follow you up!
All the best!