Remote Only • Full Time
We're looking for Social Media Strategist to help spread the word about new way of doing work.
• Build brand love and keep the community engaged by handling daily operations, including copywriting, scheduling, content curation, and sharing ownership of ongoing content programs
• Build relationships within our community by monitoring and responding to engagement on all Work’sTruly social channels, proactively engaging with users talking about digital product or Work’sTruly, and identifying and reaching out to influencers and "super star" community members
• Act as digital defender of the Work’sTruly brand by developing next-level, creative social campaigns that engage and spotlight our community and customers and writing stellar copy that sounds like and speaks to business people
• A thorough knowledge of all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and social media software (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.)
• Must have excellent copywriting skills
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to give creative direction to design and video teams
• Self-starter and naturally organized
• Naturally collaborative - loves working cross-functionally and building relationships with teammates
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Work’sTruly, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
You can let us know about your interest by writing an email to email@example.com
While applying kindly include :
1. Brief about you, your story so far
2. What excites you about Work’sTruly?
3. Links to your projects, creations, designs, and personal errands.
Personal Website / Blog / GitHub / GitLab / StackOverflow / Dribbble / Behance / Medium.
Something, we can get our hands on and can't resist to follow you up!
All the best!