Last updated on January 20, 2021
Thank you for using our product. We are on a mission to help entrepreneurs achieve their goals. We are putting down Terms of Service to let you know with what terms we are offering our product.
This is an agreement between you or the entity that you represent (hereinafter “you” or “your”) and Work’sTruly (hereinafter “Work’sTruly”, “company”, “we”, “our”, “us”) governing your use of services created and maintained by us (hereinafter “service” or “services”) whether delivered within a web browser, desktop application, mobile application, or another format.
You must be of legal age to enter into a binding agreement in order to accept the Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, do not use any of our Services. If you violate any of the terms, we may terminate your account.
When you use our Services, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service. That’s true for any of our existing and future products and all features that we add to our Services over time.
1. You need to sign up for a user account by providing all the required information in order to access or use the Services. If you represent an organization and wish to use the Services for corporate internal use, we recommend that you, and all other users from your organization, sign up for user accounts by providing your corporate contact information.
2. You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the sign-up process; and (b) maintain and promptly update the information provided during sign up to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
3. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
4. You are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account. That includes content posted by others who either: (a) have access to your login credentials; or (b) have their logins under your account.
6. You are responsible for appointing competent individuals as owners or administrators for managing your organization account. You understand that Company is not responsible for account administration and internal management of the Services for you.
7. You agree to inform us immediately of any unauthorized use of your user account by email to support team or by calling us on any of the numbers listed on Contact Page.
We have taken steps to implement appropriate administrative, technical & physical safeguards to prevent unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure, or destruction of the information you entrust to us.
All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your devices. Most data are not encrypted while they live in our database (since it needs to be ready to send to you when you need it), but we go to great lengths to secure your data at rest.
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. We provide these Services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not make any service-level commitments but do take the uptime of our applications seriously.
We design our Services with care, based on our own experience and the experiences of customers who share their time and feedback. However, there is no such thing as a service that pleases everybody. We make no guarantees that our Services will meet your specific requirements or expectations.
We also test all of our features extensively before shipping them. As with any software, our Services inevitably have some bugs. We track the bugs reported to us and work through priority ones, especially any related to security or privacy. Not all reported bugs will get fixed and we don’t guarantee completely error-free Services.
1. The Services are available under subscription plans for various user slabs.
2. For services that offer a free trial, we explain the length of the trial when you sign up. After the trial period or end of the subscription period, you need to pay in advance to keep using the Service.
3. We do not charge you automatically for the subscription of our services. You can use the service for the period you pay in advance for.
4. If you do not pay after the trial period ends or the subscription expires, you will be able to view your data but not be able to make changes to it.
5. If your trial period has been expired for a while, we will queue it up for auto-cancellation. See our Cancellation Policy for more details.
6. If you wish to downgrade or upgrade the subscription plan, you can change it anytime. Please keep in mind that plan changes will be effective from the end of the current subscribed month.
7. All fees are exclusive of all taxes. Where required, we will collect those taxes on behalf of the taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities. Otherwise, you are responsible for the payment of all taxes.
8. From time to time, we may change the price of any Service or charge for use of Services. Any increase in charges will not apply until the expiry of your then-current billing cycle.
9. We process refunds according to our Refund Policy.
1. Sometimes it becomes technically impossible to continue a feature or we redesign a part of our Services because we think it could be better or we decide to close new signups of a product. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of our Services with or without notice.
2. Sometimes we change the pricing structure for our products. When we do that, we may choose to change the prices for existing customers. If we do so, we will give at least 30 days' notice and will notify you via the email address on record. We may also post a notice about changes on our websites or the affected Services themselves.
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Within each of our Services, we provide a direct cancellation link. You can find instructions for how to cancel your account in our Cancellation Policy. We will not process the cancellation request received via email or phone. You can always contact our Support Team to get help in canceling your account.
2. All of your account data will be inaccessible from the Services immediately upon cancellation. We recommend you to download any data before you cancel your account. Within 30 days, your account data will be permanently deleted from our active servers and backups. We cannot recover this data once it has been permanently deleted.
3. If you cancel the subscription before the end of your current paid up plan, your cancellation will take effect immediately. We will refund any unused days or months you’ve prepaid for. See our Refund Policy for more details.
4. We have the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Services for any reason at any time. Termination will result in the deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We also reserve the right to refuse the use of the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
1. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, transfer any portion of the Services or otherwise make it available to any third party without prior written permission
2. You must not provide any service based on the Services You shall not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or harm any server, network, computer system, resource of Work’sTruly.
3. You must not violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
4. You shall not create a false identity to mislead any person as to the identity or origin of any communication.
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Services. All materials uploaded remain yours.
2. The names, look, and feel of the Services are copyright to the Company. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the Service or visual design elements without express written permission from the Company.
Work’sTruly, Work’sTruly logo are trademarks of Work’sTruly. You agree not to display or use, in any manner, the company trademarks, without prior permission.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WORK’STRULY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WORK’STRULY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. USE OF ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE TELEPHONE, WIRELESS DEVICE OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM WORK’STRULY, ITS EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
YOU AGREE THAT WORK’STRULY SHALL, IN NO EVENT, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER OR FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WORK’STRULY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WORK’STRULY’S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY SERVICE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TOWARDS SUCH SERVICE.
We may modify the Terms of Service at any time, upon notifying you through a service announcement or by sending an email to your primary email address. You will not receive email notification of minor changes to the Terms of Service. If you are concerned about the Terms of Service, you should check back at https://www.workstruly.com/terms-of-service.html periodically.
Have any questions, comments, or concerns about these Terms of Service? Please get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org